Last week I was at church camp. No internet, so no blog post. But last Tuesday I took a bunch of pictures to prepare for this week’s post.
Then I left my camera at camp.
A friend found it and is going to mail it to me, but I don’t have it back yet, so that post will have to wait. I have no other ideas ready to be written. I’m tired. This is easy and fun and requires little effort and I’ve done it twice already (here and here), so why not make it a tradition?
To quote myself: “If you’re not familiar with this game, it consists of these (or similar) questions, and you put your MP3 player/iPod/computer/music playing device on shuffle to get the answers.”
1. If someone says, “is this okay?” you say:
Vale Decem – Murray Gold
2. What would describe your personality?
The Cat and the Moon – The Lord of the Rings Musical soundtrack (Ha! This amuses me.)
3. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Five Becomes Four – Yellowcard
4. How do you feel today?
Fix You – Yellowcard
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Quiet – Lights
6. What is your motto?
Shadows Dancing – Celtic Thunder (But… why?)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Friends in Low Places – Celtic Thunder (Thanks, guys…)
8. What do you think about very often?
Night Changes – One Direction
9. What is 2+2?
Buachaill ón Eirne – Celtic Thunder
10. What do you think of your friends?
Rough Draft – Yellowcard
11. What do you think about the person you like?
Huron Carol – Heather Dale (I’m not sure what that means.)
12. What is your life story?
Overjoyed – Bastille
13. What do you want to become when you grow up?
Tears of Hercules – Celtic Thunder (O.o)
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
New Day Dawning – Celtic Thunder
15. What do your parents think of you?
Hello Again – Celtic Thunder (So much Celtic Thunder. I also have other things, honest.)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Beauty and the Beast – Diamond Rio (Could be worse.)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Tuning Out – Bastille (Again, but why?)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
It’s Time – Imagine Dragons
20. What is the worst thing that could happen?
One Bedroom – Yellowcard
21. How will you die?
History – One Direction
22. What is the one thing you regret?
Green Eyes – The Hunts
23. What makes you laugh?
Bleeding Out – Imagine Dragons (Um… XD)
24. What makes you cry?
You Raise Me Up – Celtic Thunder
25. Will you ever get married?
Grey – Yellowcard (That’s a very vague answer.)
26. What scares you the most?
Weight of Living, Pt. 1 – Bastille