The old TV show, that is.
- Need to fit in in a foreign country? Speaking English is fine, but be sure to do it with an excellent accent.
- Those construction workers/electricians/people fixing the air conditioning/etc.? Don’t trust it; they could just easily be top secret spies doing top secret things.
- Having someone with you who can swing a body over their shoulder and casually walk away makes you significantly more intimidating.
- There’s always going to be something that doesn’t go according to plan. Think on your feet. Flirt with a pillow if necessary.
- If all else fails, act like you know what you’re doing; people generally don’t question confidence.
- By all means, dig through a concrete wall while wearing a suit and tie. Why not? (However, once you’re sweating, removing the suit jacket is permissible.)
- Don’t leave the dog out of your calculations.
- You never know what skills will come in handy. Someday your boxing past may be just what is needed to save the world.
- There are few things quite as satisfying as peeling off your face and showing the bad guys that you aren’t who they thought you were.
This message will self-destruct in ten seconds. Good luck, Jim.