It’s a quarter till ten. I’m finishing my Bible reading – I just started Psalms today. Out of the blue it strikes me: “It’sTuesdayandIstillhavetowriteablogpostandIhavenoideasohno.”
(Good luck reading that. But it’s pretty close to the way it was in my head.)
In desperation, I went googling for blog post ideas. I don’t know why; such lists are very rarely helpful. But one item somehow reminded me of this game, which I’ve done before, but that was over a year ago, and it’s different every time, and it’s usually amusing, and I have no other plans, and I recently updated my ancient MP3 player, so why not?
To quote myself: “If you’re not familiar with this game, it consists of these (or similar) questions, and you put your MP3 player/iPod/computer/music playing device on shuffle to get the answers.” Let’s do this.
1. If someone says, “is this okay?” you say:
If You’re Not the One – Daniel Bedingfield
2. What would describe your personality?
Popular – Wicked soundtrack (*Snort of laughter*)
3. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
For All We Know – The Carpenters
4. How do you feel today?
Antigravity – Starset (Apparently I can fly?)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
‘Til Summer Comes Around – Keith Urban
6. What is your motto?
Dark on Me – Starset (That sounds depressing. I think I need a new motto.)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Joy to the World (Well, I hope so…)
8. What do you think about very often?
I Give My Heart – John Berry
9. What is 2+2?
The Luckiest – Ben Folds
10. What do you think of your friends?
Carnivore – Starset (…………….. Not really, guys.)
11. What do you think about the person you like?
A Sentimental Man – Wicked soundtrack (I’d be okay with that.)
12. What is your life story?
Who Are You When I’m Not Looking – Blake Shelton
13. What do you want to become when you grow up?
Just As I Am (Well… I suppose that’s sort of accurate…)
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Unwritten – Natasha Bedingfield
15. What do your parents think of you?
Defying Gravity – Wicked soundtrack (Again with the flying.)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Fragile and Dear – Yellowcard (Uh… XD)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Can’t Take it In – Imogen Heap (I think we should just switch this with the last answer…)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
A Place in the Choir – Celtic Thunder
20. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Simple and Clean – Utada Hikaru
21. How will you die?
My Demons – Starset
22. What is the one thing you regret?
Take Me Home, Country Roads – John Denver
23. What makes you laugh?
Wunderkind – Alanis Morrissette
24. What makes you cry?
Right Here Waiting – Richard Marx (It is kind of a sad song.)
25. Will you ever get married?
Wherever You Will Go – The Calling
26. What scares you the most?
Top of the World – The Carpenters (I was actually realizing recently that I’m surprisingly okay with heights.)