I didn’t have an idea for a post for today. Then my friend D did this as a post on her blog and I decided to go with it.
If you’re not familiar with this game, it consists of these (or similar) questions, and you put your MP3 player/iPod/computer/music playing device on shuffle to get the answers. You’re not supposed to skip songs, but I used my computer, and it has quite a bit of my brother’s music, too, so if I came to a song that was something only he liked, I did skip those.
This game doesn’t serve any particular purpose. But it’s fun. And it often provides laughter.
1. If someone says, “is this okay?” you say:
Maybe – Annie soundtrack
2. What would describe your personality?
Majesty – The Harding University Choir
3. What do you look for in a guy/girl?
Onward, Christian Soldiers
4. How do you feel today?
The Defiler – The Hobbit soundtrack (Um….. Well, I am about to ruin some characters’ lives in the story I’m writing. XD)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Blue Clear Sky – George Strait
6. What is your motto?
Pray for You – Jaron & the Long Road to Love (That sounds nice and serious. But if you know the song… :D)
7. What do your friends think of you?
She Moved Thru’ the Fair – Celtic Woman
8. What do you think about very often?
When Will My Life Begin? – Tangled soundtrack
9. What is 2+2?
Holy God, We Praise Your Name – The Harding University Choir
10. What do you think of your friends?
Our God, He is Alive
11. What do you think about the person you like?
Kindred Spirits – Celtic Thunder (Well, I would hope so.)
12. What is your life story?
Abide With Me
13. What do you want to become when you grow up?
How Long Has it Been? – Providence
14. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Come Ye Disconsolate (Okay, then. XD)
15. What do your parents think of you?
Then I Did – Rascal Flatts
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Caledonia – Celtic Thunder
17. What will they play at your funeral?
I Will Always Return – Spirit soundtrack (And haunt you! *Ghost noises*)
18. What is your hobby/interest?
Seasons of the Heart – John Denver
20. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Here’s to You – Rascal Flatts
21. How will you die?
England Swings – Roger Miller (What does that even mean? O.o)
22. What is the one thing you regret?
The Stone Table – The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe soundtrack (Actually… That’s kind of profound.)
23. What makes you laugh?
Long Black Train – Josh Turner
24. What makes you cry?
Feels Like Today – Rascal Flatts
25. Will you ever get married?
Do-Wacka-Do – Roger Miller (I don’t even know. But this might be my favorite answer. XD)
26. What scares you the most?
Gone – Montgomery Gentry